Friday, April 11, 2008

Scattered and Un-connected. Deal With It.

The wildly changing weather of spring means headaches abound. Aren't I lucky? For some reason it also means I have the intense desire to re-arrange my room. Again. I still need to get a few things to pollish off the look. I am finally utilizing the un-used space under the bed. This meant shlepping out in the rain to purchase bed lifters but hey, it's worth it. It's a little wobbly, but once the carpet under the lifters compacts, it'll even out.

Seeing Red Over Green

Ok, I read over on treehugger.com that someone wants to introduce a bill to make hybrid cars safer for blind pedestrians. Ummm..... why does this seem like an underhanded way for the right wing (hear me out, I will back that up) to make hybrids seem undesireable? Why not put the same effort into putting in crosswalks in that are safer for the sight impaired? Why put the onus on the people attempting to manufacture a vehicle that is environmentaly friendlier?
About that right-wing statement. If they can make it seem that eco-friendly is bad, and unsafe, then they are that much closer to denying that there is an environmental problem. Once they are able to deny the eco-issues, they can rape the land with gusto. Also? Little Bird is a liberal, as if that needed clarification.

Happy and Smiley.... Still!

So I have been happy and giggly for two weeks. And yes there is a person responsible for this. You know who you are. And I am sooooo looking forward to cooking that ridiculously large meal next weekend. Since I like to cook that actually was not sarcasm. There will be leftovers.

---Little Bird is spring cleaning

No comments: