Friday, May 25, 2012

The Continuing Saga of Packing

I'm mostly packed. By that I mean I have about 13 more boxes to go, not counting the stuff that hasn't been purchased yet. Like a couch. And a second bed, because the new place is HUGE y'all! To top it all off, we're making some of the furniture. Like a dining table and some benches to go with it. So once again there is a trip to Ikea in my immediate future. Land of the flatpack. And cheap "tupperware". This time I'm going armed with a list. Not so that I won't buy stuff not on the list, but so I don't forget the stuff I need!!

Do you have any idea how much stuff a person can accumulate in nine years? Hint: it's a lot of stuff. I even gave away most of my paperbacks! But then there are the 16 magazine files full of cooking magazines. And... and... and.. it just goes on and on and on...

--Little Bird is still packing

No comments: