Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth!

As if I really care. I'm too tired to truly think straight. I've been helping one friend at her family's bar (yeah, me in a bar with un-limited access to all the beer I can drink) and another friend at his dry cleaners. Too pooped to pop. As my mother would say. Tonight at the bar (the cleaners was closed today) we barbequed. And drank. And schlepped a bunch of stuff around, cleaning the place up after the sale this past weekend. Don't get me wrong, I love that bar. And the people who work there. It's my new "Cheers", a place where I am accepted. I want to see the place do well, especially since I will be bartending there every so often. Thankfully it's a beer and shots kinda place and I won't have to make fancy drinks. So now as I am either about to fall asleep or get entirely sucked into "Flowers in the Attic" (all hail ShowTime) I must be going.

-Little Bird is beyond tired.

P.S. pretty much all I do at the cleaners is play mah-jong on the computer, interupted by brief periods of actual work

1 comment:

ginger said...

I miss my job of reading celebrity gossip with being interrupted with meaningless and pointless work.