Monday, July 23, 2007

la la la life

Ok, so I bought the book. The seventh book. And I read it in less than 24 hours. I must admit it, I am lame. I got snookered into going to the Harry Potter extravaganza by my best buddy and co-worker. To be perfectly fair I agreed to this. But with God as my wittness, I will never go to another like event with two-cont 'em - TWO fourteen year-olds ever, ever again. If it had just been the little sister of my co-worker I'd have been just fine. But I forgot what happens when you get more than one of 'em together. I should have remembered, I mean I was 14 once. I have it on good authority that I was awful. My mother has told me much.
In other news life at the bar is much much fun. Even when it's deader than a doornail. I really love that place. I get to play hostess at a party whenever I work there. That and the fact that it IS a dive bar I can drink a beer or two WHILE I'm working.
Also, the glasses? I love them. Bright orange, bright pink. Who could ask for more? I am definately easy to pick out of a crowd.
One last item. I am well aware of the fact that my spelling sucks. I'm sure that spell check would help that. Aparaently it has some thing to do with the NF, or the NLD that is part of the NF. I could spend an hour just on explaining just what those two things are, or you could google them. I'll even give you the words that the acronyms stand for. NF= Neurofibromatosis. NLD= nonverbal learning disability. They're both online.


--Little Bird is visable at least

No comments: