Friday, November 9, 2007

Closure

This has been a realtively slow week or two. The Guy gave me a full and formal appology. So now he can come into the bar without feeling all uncomfortable, and he can come in without my wanting to kill him. It was kinda an odd situation.
I am currently getting ready to go to work, and am at a loss as to what to wear. I mean it's pretty cold here now. As in it got down to 27 degrees the other night. Brrrrr! But it can get pretty stuffy inside the bar. So you see, a dilemma. I had yesterday off so today I don't feel like doing much of anything. I could probably sleep for a week. Ah, such is life.
Any way, what are you doing? Are any of you out there in internet-land doing anything of interest?? Yes, I know, there are only about four of you who read this, but humor me.

---Little Bird is off......to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Closure is good. I've been working me ass off these past few days, so me eyes are seeking closure right now. Take care, Lil Bird, tty soon.