Saturday, September 13, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning.

I know that it is Saturday.
So, lucky you, you get two posts in two days! I went out last night with a group of friends, and tried to get one friend out of his shell. The Romantic Interest of the Male Persuasion (TRIMP) and I ended up leaving him to fend for himself. With one of the Maggies. Poor boy. Then the TRIMP and I went to a housewarming party for one of his high school friends. So far this past week I have seen TRIMP Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and tonight is art-gallery-at-a-friends house. I couldn't be happier. Halloween costume ideas are coming along. Now I have added "los dia de los muerto figure (female)" and the most terrifying costume ever.... Sarah Palin, VP. I'll need a wig for that last one. Again, ideas are welcome.
It is raining cats and dogs here, and the walk from the red-line station home turned quite damp. TRIMP lent me an umbrella when I left this morning, so I wasn't completely soaked. but it was a near thing. I have to say that some of this city's subway/el stations are less than lovely. While others are quite nice. The station by TRIMP is very nice. The stop by me, not so much. The Jackson stop has amazing acoustics. There was a guy there singing with a guitar and it sounded nice. He had a great voice.


--Little Bird is singing in the rain

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Avis, it's fuzzy from failblog. If you still have trouble emailing Dragon, you can use me as a go-between, at fuzz@mail.org

Stay sweet.