Friday, September 12, 2008

I Did Not Fall Off The Planet

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in a while. There is a very good reason for that. I have been busy. I have been out of town. I have been spending time with a certain someone. If you could see the grin on my face with that last one you would forgive me my absence. This past month or so has been remarkably busy. Out of town guests, concerts in the park, RedBulls flying machine extravaganza. Oh, and Failblog, where I have learned how to waste an obscene amount of time. I don't work at the bar anymore. I have just started looking into a job at either the library or a bookstore.
That about brings us up to speed. Upcoming is an evening discussing art and whatnot, and the planning of halloween and thanksgiving both. A friend has "hired" me to cook thanksgiving dinner for all the maitence guys and doormen in my building. It'll be traditional. Turkey (brined), mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, green bean cassarole (as per request), lemon-sage green beans, and pumpkin pie.
As for halloween, I have no idea what to do. The best I've got is "gothed-out librarian". And that just doesn't seem right. I welcome any ideas.


--Little Bird is all atwitter.

No comments: