Thursday, April 26, 2007

Torturing Myself

It appears that my previous quandry was an excersize in futility. I have not heard from HNG (Hot New Guy) in over a week now. My mind being over active I have come up with possible reasons that would prevent him from calling. First being that his cell phone broke, and he never memorized my number (sounds bad but then I never memorized his, I just programed it into MY phone). Second, him being in training, they moved everybody on base and took their phones away (uh, did I mention he's in the army?). So, now I'm not even sure if he's coming or not. If he CAN'T call I don't want to be angry with him. If he WON'T call, I reserve the right to be furious. Livid. But right now, I'm just confused. And a little depressed.

Little Bird is at a loss

No comments: