Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bars and Desks, and Orange

Hello!! I have been remiss, I know. I would like to say that I've been busy. I would like to, but I can't. While I did work last night, that was the first night I have been out of the house for more than one hour in more than a week. I'm not sick any more. Well, at least I'm not hacking up a lung anymore.
After work I went to another bar, ostensibly to go wait for a cab. I was there 'till it closed. A few beers and into a cab to come home. To sleep. Don't I have an exciting life? Don't you wish YOU had this kind of excitment?
In other news I'm trying to sell my desk. And the desk chair. I have waaaaaaayy to much furniture in my room. And nowhere else to put it. So sell it. I plan on getting a floor lamp and a bedside shelving unit thing once the room is reconfigured. If I could I would paint the walls. One of them anyway. Orange.
If you could re-do a room in your place what would you do??

--Little Bird is living the high life

No comments: